- Whilst it is impossible to maintain social distance whist providing a hair service to you, we have taken the following measures to protect you and our staff and minimise the risk.
- We have removed every other section from use so you will not be sat directly next to another client.
- We now have only two chairs in the waiting area.
- Appointment times are staggered to help maintain social distance so please arrive on time.
- We have limited the number of staff working each day and the number of clients we see each day.
- Please arrive to your appointment alone. Sadly we won’t have the space to accommodate children, friends or dogs. Carers are allowed.
- Please practice social distancing as much as possible while you are in the salon.
- We will not have a receptionist on the desk. Your bills and re-booking will be done by your stylist.
- We ask you to use hand sanitiser on arrival and will be on each section to use throughout our appointment.
- We will use single use items wherever possible or it will be washed at 60 degrees or disinfected between each use.
- We book out cleaning time between each appointment to thoroughly clean and sanitise the tools and area.
- The fabric waiting chairs have been replaced with plastic so they be cleaned throughout the day.
- Anything that cannot be cleaned easily has been removed from the salon.
- All staff will have completed the Barbicide Health & Hygiene course.
If you or anyone in your household is experiencing any of the following symptoms, we ask that you do not enter the salon and reschedule your appointment.
- Continuous cough
- High temperature
- Loss or change in normal sense of taste or smell.
Personal Protective Wear
- Our staff will wear appropriate PPE, including a face shield.
- All clients are required to wear a mask otherwise we will not be able to carry out your service.
- You can bring your own mask or we can provide you with one.
- Protective screens have been installed at the wash basins.
- Please limit the personal belongings you bring with you as these will need to be placed in a bag near your feet.
Magazines and Refreshments
- The government have asked for magazines to be removed for now and we will not be able to provide refreshments.
- We will have a water dispenser in the salon with disposable cups.
- But you are of course free to bring your own drinks and reading materials.
- We will not be putting up our prices, however, while these conditions remain there will be a covid charge of £5 added to your hair service bill on your first visit.
- While the strict covid regulations are in place, there will be an ongoing charge of £3 per visit thereafter.
- There will be a 10% covid surcharge on our beauty services.
- This will cover the costs of PPE, sanitary and cleaning products, disposable items used for each service and the cleaning time booked out after every client.
- With appointments reduced by almost 50% we will not be able to offer any discounts for the time-being.
- Please be aware you may be charged for extra colour used or extra time needed above our usual service as we haven’t seen you for so long .
Blowdries, Child Cuts & Fringe Trims
- To help maintain social distance and limit number of people in the salon, we’re sorry but there will be no assistant blowdries or complimentary blast dries for the time-being.
- Your stylist will be able to blowdry your hair after your colour for a flat rate of £35 or you will have to leave with wet hair we’re afraid.
- Due to limiting the number of people in the salon and reduced appointments, we will not be able to do any fringe trims for the time-being.
- We won’t be able to offer our child cut service for now, but you are able to book them in and they will be charged the adult price.
Other Important Information
Carparks: We will not be able to top up your car so please make sure you are parked with enough time for your appointment.
Staff: Rachael is continuing to shield so won’t be returning to work right now but we will be trying our best to get her clients in with our other stylists as soon as we can. We are pleased to say that Craig has been promoted to senior stylist after 4 years of working hard as a stylist.
Phone lines: Due to staff shortages our phone lines will only be open Monday to Friday 9am to 12pm. Outside of these times please either leave an answer message or email the salon and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Our online booking system is up and running again.
Deposits: We will be taking a 50% deposit to secure all bookings from now on. We will need at least 48 hours notice to receive a refund. If notice is less than this and we are able to fill the appointment, we will also refund your deposit.
Thank you for your understanding as we make sure your experience is as safe and enjoyable as we possibly can.