- Whilst it is impossible to maintain social distance whist providing a hair service to you, we have taken the following measures to protect you and our staff and minimise the risk.
- We have removed every other section from use so you will not be sat directly next to another client.
- We now have only two chairs in the waiting area.
- Appointment times are staggered to help maintain social distance so please arrive on time.
- We have limited the number of staff working each day and the number of clients we see each day.
- Please arrive to your appointment alone. Sadly we won’t have the space to accommodate children, friends or dogs without prior arrangement. Carers are allowed.
- Please practice social distancing as much as possible while you are in the salon.
- Whenever possible, your bills and re-booking will be done by your stylist.
- We ask you to use hand sanitiser on arrival and will be on each section to use throughout our appointment.
- We will use single use items wherever possible or it will be washed at 60 degrees or disinfected between each use.
- We book out cleaning time between each appointment to thoroughly clean and sanitise the tools and area.
- The fabric waiting chairs have been replaced with plastic so they be cleaned throughout the day.
- Anything that cannot be cleaned easily has been removed from the salon.
- All staff will have completed the Barbicide Health & Hygiene course.
If you or anyone in your household is experiencing any of the following symptoms, we ask that you do not enter the salon and reschedule your appointment.
- Continuous cough
- High temperature
- Loss or change in normal sense of taste or smell.
Personal Protective Wear
- Our staff will wear appropriate PPE, including a face shield.
- All clients are required to wear a mask otherwise we will not be able to carry out your service.
- You can bring your own mask or we can provide you with one.
- Protective screens have been installed at the wash basins.
- Please limit the personal belongings you bring with you as these will need to be placed in a bag near your feet.
Magazines and Refreshments
- The government have asked for magazines to be removed but we have just introduced Digi magazines which is an online library of hundreds of the latest magazines. Simply scan the QR code on arrival and you can read your favs on your phone or iPad.
- We have a water dispenser in the salon with disposable cups or for you ti use with your own water bottle.
- We are able to serve coffee again from our new Jura coffee machine. So you can again have your favourite latte, cappuccino or tea in our high quality, disposable cups.
- But you are of course free to bring your own drinks and reading materials.
- We have removed the Covid Charge as we are remaining optimistic this will be our last lockdown and restrictions will be lifted in June.
- However if restrictions continue we may have to re-introduce it again.
- We will cover the costs of PPE, extra sanitary and cleaning products, disposable items used for each service and the cleaning time booked out after every client.
- With appointments reduced by almost 50% we will not be able to offer any discounts for the time-being.
- Please be aware you may be charged for extra colour used or extra time needed above our usual service as we haven’t seen you for so long .
Blowdries, Child Cuts & Fringe Trims
- To help maintain social distance and limit number of people in the salon, we’re sorry but there will be no complimentary blast dries for the time-being.
- Your stylist will be able to blowdry your hair after your colour for a flat rate of £35 or you will have to leave with wet hair we’re afraid.
- On Tuesday and Saturdays we will be able to offer a Blowdry with our newly qualified Junior Stylist for £20.
- Due to limiting the number of people in the salon and reduced appointments, we will not be able to do any complimentary fringe trims for the time-being.
- With our reduced capacity and demand for appointments we will only be able to book children cuts in at adult prices. Watch this space as our new Junior Stylist will be doing Child Cuts in May.
Other Important Information
Carparks: We will not be able to top up your car so please make sure you are parked with enough time for your appointment.
Phone lines: Our phone lines will be open Monday to Friday during salon opening hours. Outside of these times please either leave an answer message or email the salon and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Our online booking system can be accessed through our website should you wish to book an appointment.
Deposits: We will be taking a £50 deposit on all colour services made over the phone or in salon. We will need at least 48 hours notice to receive a refund. If notice is less than this and we are able to fill the appointment, we will also refund your deposit. However online bookings only require a small holding deposit with your credit card.
Thank you for your understanding as we make sure your experience is as safe and enjoyable as we possibly can.